Last Updated: June 9, 2021
Amehra oversees the Site, which involves managing activities such as processing orders, delivering products, and processing returns as well as other activities necessary to facilitate the sale of products via the Site. To perform these activities, Amehra may process user’s information (including name, address and credit card information).
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information Collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Purpose of Collection: to load the Site accurately for you, screen for risk and fraud, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site
- Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a Business Purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, fraud and risk analysis vendor
- Examples of Personal Information Collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number, user name, password.
- Purpose of Collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping with couriers, fulfillment centers, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- Source of Collection: collected from you
- Disclosure for a Business Purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, shipping vendors, payment gateways, sales channels, fraud and risk analysis vendor
Sharing Your Information
We may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify for our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may exchange information with other companies or organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amehra, our customers, or others.
- We may share information with marketing and advertising providers, affiliate companies and partner programs.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may share information data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hI=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services and offers.
Pursuant of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), we process your personal information under the following lawful basis:
- Your consent
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- To protect your vital interests
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the “Your Rights” section below.
Automatic Decision Making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making, when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Our processor, Shopify, uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you do not have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it is their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
Functional Cookies allows the Site to remember the choices along with preferences, such as your username, language or location in order to offer you some personalized features. Analytical Cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors utilize the Site, in order to improve the Site and the shopping experience. Examples of this would be site traffic and pages visitors go to often.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Communications and Marketing
You may have opted to receive communications related to product news, general news, or special offers. All users have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing communications, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails.
Sharing or Recommending a Product to Others
When you share or recommend a product to others through the Site, we gather their name and email address.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Links or References to Other Sites
This Site may contain links or references to third party sites that are not affiliated with us. These such links or references have separate and independent privacy policies which we encourage you to read carefully. Please be aware that we do not have control over these third-party sites and/or links and, therefore, no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organizations that operate such sites may collect, disclose, use or otherwise treat your personal information. We cannot control or be held responsible for the conduct of such third-party sites or platforms.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Changes and Updates
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the “Right to Know”), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com.